I don’t know about you, but these Easy, Chewy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies changes the game for me, I have known so many peanut butter cookies recipes, but this one is some of the best. It’s soft, chewy, and I guarantee that it’ll be your new favorite peanut butter cookies. These easy butter peanut cookies have a nice chewiness around the edges and are perfectly soft and tender in the center. Don’t be tempted to overbake them, because they’re not going to taste almost as good as it should be.
The best thing about the recipe is it doesn’t make too many cookies, just 12 to 16, which is a good thing for me. The more I’ve got around, the more tempted I’m to devour. Try this recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10mins | Total: 20 mins | Servings: 12 | Yield: 12 to 16 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- (1) egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Then stir egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda into peanut butter mixture, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by small rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until cookies is flattened and golden for about 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Use peanut butter, which is either smooth or crunchy. In my baked goods, I usually like to use smooth peanut butter, but I think crunchy will fit just fine here.
- If you want to change the flavor of these peanut butter cookies a little bit, then use a honey roasted peanut butter instead of usual. It will taste heavenly, trust me.
- Remember that the cookie dough must be cooled before baking. When you bake the cookies with warm dough, they spread and bake thinner and more flatter.
Per Serving: 222.4 calories; fat 13.3g 21% DV; cholesterol 15.5mg 5% DV; sodium 159.5mg 6% DV; protein 6.2g 12% DV; carbohydrates 23g 7% DV.