This easy chicken parmesan recipe is one of the best baked chicken parm recipes for a family friendly meal on a busy weeknight or even a … Easy Chicken Parmesan – this quick dinner recipe is totally foolproof. The chicken comes out moist every time! It’s the BEST chicken Parmesan …There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. It’s easy, simple, and classic.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- kosher salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk or water
- 1 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ½ pound fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley (optional)
- 12 ounces spaghetti pasta, cooked
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.