These are a family favorite and one of my most popular recipes that’s requested by everyone! This is a fantastic recipe for chocolate peanut butter balls. I love peanut butter and these taste amazing! They’re also very simple to make and they turn out perfect every time!
Great for holiday parties or bake sales. Also great for anytime you are craving a peanut butter chocolatey snack! They’re so fun to make and so popular whenever I take them anywhere. These disappear very quickly! My kids love making these too!
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
* 18 oz Peanut Butter Jar
* 1/4 Cup butter
* 2 Cups powdered sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 12 oz bag of Nestle’s Semi- Sweet Morsels
1. Mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined.
2. Shape into approximately 1-inch balls and place on baking pan. Put in Freezer for about 20 minutes.
3. Melt Nestle’s Semi- Sweet Morsels according to Pkg ( I Microwaved )
4. Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate w/ toothpick letting the excess coating drip off. Return the chocolate coated peanut butter balls back pan until chocolate is firm.
5. Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.
Get Your E-book Now