- 2 lbs. beef tips any cut of beef, chopped
- 2 cans French Onion Soup
- 2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups rice steamed
- flat leaf parsley chopped, optional garnish*
- Place the chopped beef tips in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the top and stir until the beef is well coated.
- Add in both the french onion soup and the golden mushroom soup.
- Stir until well combined. Cover the crockpot with the lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- When ready serve warm over steamed rice.