Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops have only 4 ingredients and hardly any prep time! The pork chops slow cook in a delicious creamy savory sauce you will love…
- 6-8 thinly sliced pork chops (you can usually buy them already cut thin)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing powder
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add pork chops.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing powder evenly over the pork.
- Add soups and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours (or high heat for about 3-4 hours).
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.