This Grape Salad recipe is about to become a new favorite side because it’s as equally delicious as it is easy. But don’t let the simplicity fool …
- 8 oz softened cream cheese (see NOTES)
- 1 cup sour cream (see NOTES)
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 lbs seedless grapes (red, white or a combination of the two)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until very smooth.
- Add the vanilla and lemon juice; beat at low speed to combine.
- Remove grapes from the stem and place in a large bowl; stir in the desired amount of dressing.
- Place in a large serving bowl and garnish with chopped walnuts.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.