1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups pecans
3/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/3 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13×9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. In a double boiler, add caramels, milk
andbutter and stir constantly till melted.
- Pour melted caramel over cooling cake.
- Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
- Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.