The BEST Divinity Candy I’ve ever had! This great treats formula is the ideal expansion to any festival yet is particularly adored during the Christmas season. This snow white dessert is fabulously sweet, chewy and superbly debauched – a really divine treat to impart to loved ones. Love custom made sweets? Make a point to attempt these Homemade Gumdrops, 5 Minute Fantasy Bars, and Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Balls!
Each Christmas season, I spend an enormous lump of my time setting up all way of occasion treats, fudge, and treats. There is one sweets that I make each year, regardless: heavenliness.
As the years progressed, I have made countless confections that are family top picks. Regardless of whether it’s my Nana’s Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crunch Balls, my Aunt Renee’s Martha Washington Candies or one of my undisputed top choices, these Buttermilk Pecan Pralines, these treats speak to convention in our family.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups granulated sugar.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup.
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans.
- 1/2 cup water.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- 2 egg whites.
- a pinch of salt.
- STEP 1- In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, water, light corn syrup, and salt, cook this mixture over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- STEP 2- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites at high speed until stiff peaks form and add the hot syrup beating constantly at medium speed for 7 minutes.
- STEP 3- Add vanilla, chopped pecans, and continue beating until the mixture becomes stiff.
- STEP 4- Drop mixture quickly by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased wax paper. Garnish if desired ( i used toasted pecan halves). Then place it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
Get Your E-book Now