No-Bake Cherry Delight is a family favorite. This dessert … Once the heat comes around I know it’s time to pull out those easy recipes. It’s just to …
- 1 3/4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups whipped cream whipped topping (1 envelope)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (28 ounces) can cherry pie filling
- Prepare a 9 x 9″ baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1 tbsp sugar; spread on bottom of the prepared baking pan to form a crust.
- Mix the Dream Whip topping according to directions on the package, then beat in the softened cream cheese into the Dream Whip a little at a time.
- Add the remaining sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Smooth on top of the crust.
- Top with the cherry pie filling.
- Chill at least 3 hours (overnight is even better) if storing in the fridge overnight, cover with plastic wrap.