This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it’s made with fresh or canned peaches, so enjoy it year-round!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (29 ounces) can of peaches
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the juice from the can of peaches into a bowl and set it aside.
- Arrange the peaches in an 8 x11 pan.
- Cover the peaches completely with the cake mix. You might need a spoon to coat the whole pan evenly.
- Slice the butter (or margarine, as long as it’s in stick form) into about 18 pats.
- Distribute them randomly across the surface of the cake mix. If you skip this step, the cake mix will stay dry and won’t rise the way it’s supposed to.
- Drizzle the saved peach juice over the top, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put the cobbler in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or so, or at least until the cobbler has a lovely golden brown color. Enjoy!!