This simple Shepherd’s Pie Recipe covers all the bases. No need for any side dishes with your beef, potatoes, and vegetables all in one dish! Shepherds Pie is easy and your kids will like it! Fast Recipe!
- 1 lb of browned and seasoned ground beef
- 2 cups of hot mashed potatoes (I used ones already made)
- ½ package of cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic (I used the minced garlic)
- 4 cups of frozen vegetables (that have been thawed)
- 1 cup of beef gravy in a jar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, garlic, and ½ of the shredded cheese together
- Mix the mixed vegetables, gravy, and meat together
- Put the vegetable, meat, gravy mixture into a 9″ square baking dish
- Cover vegetable mixture with the mashed potato mixture
- Take the remaining ¼ cup of shredded cheese and cover the potatoes
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Enjoy your easy Shepherds Pie!