Get dinner on the table in about 15 minutes with this creamy Shrimp Alfredo recipe that’ll rival any restaurant! Perfect for busy nights and … This shrimp alfredo pasta is made with fettuccine in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with sauteed garlic shrimp. An easy dinner that tastes …Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is … Shrimp can sound very intimidating, but can actually be very simple.
- 1 bag of frozen shrimp, thawed and tails removed
- 2 jars Classico (I use Four Cheese Flavor) Alfredo Sauce
- Spoonful of minced garlic from jar
- 1/2 tea. dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- Grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. of spaghetti, boiled and drained
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.