Easy Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Sauce. It has a soft, moist crumb and is bursting with fresh strawberry flavor. Our go-to strawberry cake …
How to make homemade strawberry cake with strawberry frosting completely from scratch. No more boxed cake mix or artificial flavor with this …
Looking for an easy strawberry cake recipe? A moist cake starts with a boxed cake mix and has a homemade strawberry frosting that tastes like …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 pkg white cake mix
- 1 (3 oz) pkg strawberry jello
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, mashed or finely chopped
- 1 cup vegetable oil (I always use canola)
- ½ cup whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, room temp
- 3½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, mashed or chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray pans with non-stick spray. Place the cake mix, jello, strawberries, oil, milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix 3 minutes, stopping to scrap down sides of bowl a couple times. Divide the batter evenly among layer pans or pour into 9×13 inch pan. For 9×13 pan bake 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Cook layers according to directions on box of cake mix.)
- Remove cake and cool completely.
- For Cream Cheese Frosting: Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth. Sift sugar and add one cup full at a time to cream mixture. Add strawberries and incorporate completely. Pour over cake and smooth out covering entire cake layer.
Notes: Cooking times for pan sizes
2 -9 inch round or 9×9 inch square 28 to 31 minutes
2 -8 inch round or 8×8 inch square 30 to 33 minutes
3 -8 inch round 28 to 30 minutes