This Easy Taco Pasta Salad has all the features of a great taco salad – seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, and crushed corn chips. But the recipe can also be easily cut in half if you don’t need to feed quite as many hungry bellies. Taco Pasta Salad is a delicious pasta salad …Gert Rosenau of Pewaukee, Wisconsin blends the best of two popular salads into one satisfying main dish. “Serve taco or corn chips on the side, and you have a …If you love taco salad then this taco pasta salad is for you! … it as a side dish to your next gathering, or eat it as a quick and easy summer dinner.
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Beef, cooked & drained of fat
- 1/2 oz Taco Seasoning
- 8 oz Rotini Pasta, cooked, drained, cooled in cold water
- 1/2 Green Pepper, small dice
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in 1/4’s
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, small dice
- 1 Cup Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1-1/2 Cups Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha Sauce
- 5 oz Corn Chips
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.