Super yummy and easy. Could grate veggies to hide from fussy kids lol. I served mine in mini taco boats with grated cheese and sour cream…
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (10 ounces) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounces) can pinto beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup of water
- baked corn tortilla chips (I prefer Doritos) or plain Doritos (I prefer Doritos)
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown the beef and onion in a dutch oven, then drain.
- Add all ingredients to the beef/onion mixture, except for the tortilla chips and cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
TO SERVE: Crumble a handful of either tortilla chips or Doritos in individual serving bowls and cover with a generous helping of stew.
Sprinkle with cheese.
HINT: You can reduce the heat by substituting the pinto beans in chili sauce with either red kidney beans, plain pinto beans, etc.