This Southwest Vegan Breakfast Burrito is loaded with protein and vegetables and filled with flavor for a healthy, delicious breakfast…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 6 Flatout Flatbread ProteinUp Wraps
- 2 x Vegan Scrambled Eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1/4 cup green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can black beans
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup non-dairy cheese optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the vegan scrambled eggs according to these directions. Once done, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes, until tender and fragrant.
- Add garlic and red and green peppers, and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes until peppers are tender.
- Add green chiles, cumin, black beans, and lime juice. Cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Stir in vegan scrambled eggs and remove from heat.
- Evenly divide the filling between the 6 wraps. Sprinkle with non-dairy cheese and roll up.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. To freeze, let cool completely then wrap in tin foil and freeze for up to 4 weeks.