This Easy Breakfast Casserole is the BEST of the BEST – packed with bacon, potatoes, and cheese! A simple yet delicious egg bake recipe that …
- 6-8 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3 sharp cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 finely diced onion
- 1 cooked diced ham, browned sausage or cooked and drained bacon pieces
- Cook potatoes and cool in the refrigerator. (Can be done the night before.)
- Peel, then grate potatoes. (or rice in ricer)
- Mix eggs, water, salt, and pepper together.
- Put potatoes and onion, evenly over bottom of a greased casserole. (You can mix them together if you’d like.)
- Layer or mix in, ham or whatever meat you are using.
- Pour beaten egg mixture over potatoes.
- Spread cheese over top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let set 10 minutes after baking before cutting and serving.