Egg Roll Stir Fry gives you all the goodness of an egg roll, with just a fraction of the fat and calories. A delicious one-pot meal, ready in 25 minutes…
- 1 lb ground pork lean (90/10)
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 small head of cabbage shredded
- 3 carrots shredded
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Servings: servings
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in onions and ground pork, and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat, and add remaining tbsp olive oil.
- Stir in cabbage and carrots, and cook, stirring regularly, until cabbage is softened and wilted a bit, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium. Return meat to the pan with the cabbage, and stir in the soy sauce mixture.
- Stir well to combine. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, and then serve.
- Entire recipe makes 4 servings
- Serving size is about 1 1/2 cups
- Each serving = 5 Smart Points
PER SERVING: 218
- calories; 12g
- fat; 3g
- saturated fat; 1g
- carbohydrates; 0g
- fiber; 0g
- sugar; 22g protein