This Egg Salad Sandwich formula rushes to make for lunch or a simple supper. Cheddar and cream cheddar make it extra smooth, and each chomp offers a delicious smash with the expansion of bacon and chives. A break time exemplary or lunchbox uncommon, the egg serving of mixed greens sandwich is straightforward yet adaptable. You probably as of now have the elements for this consoling staple sandwich in your kitchen.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 6 croissants
- In a small bowl, mash together cream cheese, mayo, chives, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, use a pastry cutter to mash up eggs. Finely chop the bacon and add to eggs.
- Add shredded cheddar and cream cheese mixture to eggs and bacon. Mix together until everything is mixed really well and eggs are covered in cream cheese.
- Serve on bread with spinach.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 236mg | Sodium: 748mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1006IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 2mg