You will be scoring a ‘first down‘ with your guests when you serve these tasty Reuben Rounds. Super-simple and perfectly sized for game day …
- 1pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 csauerkraut, well drained
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 3 slices deli corned beef
- 1/4 thousand island dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and unroll pastry sheet onto a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Lay Swiss cheese on pastry sheet then top with corned beef and then sauerkraut.
- Roll up starting with the long sides.
- Cut into 1/4″ rounds and place 2″ apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove, sprinkle with caraway seeds and return to the oven baking another 5 minutes.
- Serve with thousand island dressing as a dipping sauce.