Steak Salad with Butternut Squash and Cranberries… Flank Steak Panzanella Salad Recipe ….. Ginger Beef Salad Recipe … avocados, crumbled queso fresco, sliced radishes, minced onion, lime wedges, and fresh cilantro…
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 8 oz. mixed greens
- 5 radishes, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large bunch bean sprouts
- 1, 1/2-inch piece ginger, optional, peeled into very thin strips
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Season both sides of steak generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large, cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and, once hot, sear the flank steak in the pan.
- Cook steak for 4-5 minutes per side, without moving it in between, until the desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steak from heat, set aside and let rest 5 minutes, then cut diagonally into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, bean sprouts, radishes, and avocado.
- In a glass or small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, lime juice, and minced garlic.
- Drizzle over salad, season everything liberally with salt and pepper, then place steak strips and ginger strips on top.
- Serve immediately.