- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounces) can EAGLE BRAND(R) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Life fudge out of pan and place onto cutting board; peel off the paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.