Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 Cups Strawberries – Enough to fill the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan
- A small box of sugar-free Jello (dry)
- 1 Cup Mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 (18.25 oz) Boxed cake mix
- If you’re looking for a great sheet pan, we can recommend this one. It’s nonstick and strong (so it won’t bend from the heat of the oven).
- Fill the bottom of 9 x 13 pan with fresh Strawberries, then sprinkle a small box sugar-free jello (dry) over berries, cover with mini marshmallows.
- Mix a boxed cake mix as instructions on the package and pour over the strawberries and marshmallows and bake at 350 F for 30 – 35 minutes, until cake mix is cooked. Test with a toothpick.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!