Fresh Strawberry Cake Recipe is made with a yogurt cake batter, this moist and tender strawberry cake will make your day. Guaranteed…
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 /2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz of plain fat free greek yogurt
- 12 oz of fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325*. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Sift together the 2 ¼ cups of flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the lemon zest and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 Tb. lemon juice.
- Alternate beating in the flour mixture and the yogurt, mixing just until incorporated.
- Toss the strawberries with the remaining ¼ cup of flour. Gently mix them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.