Omit egg noodles or use zoodles for low carb. This Cabbage and Noodles with Ham recipe from Incredible Recipes from Heaven is a simple and yummy dish. Haluski – A simple, rustic and traditional dish made with fried cabbage and noodles. Pure, delicious comfort food!
- 2 1/2 Cups fully cooked Ham, Cubed small
- 2 cups white onion, diced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds cabbage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon freshly black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 ounces dry egg noodles
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.