1 pintdill pickle, sliced and undrained
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- hot sauce
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Drain pickles, reserving 2/3 cup pickle juice.
- Press pickles between paper towels.
- Combine pickle juice, egg, 1 Tbsp flour and hot sauce(to taste). Stir well and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour with red pepper, garlic powder, salt and paprika. Blend well.
- Dip pickles in egg mixture then in flour mixture.
- Fry coated pickles in 375F oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.