With the warmer weather headed our way soon, I thought these little delicious bites of cheesecake heaven were in order! The kids are going to go CRAZY over
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 cup fruity pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional but recommended for extra sweetness)
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature to soften.
- Place in the bowl with fruity pebbles and mix well.
- Taste to see if you want extra sugar. If so, add some and mix.
- Place mixture into round ice cube trays. Fill each cube.
- Place in freezer for at least three hours.
- To remove run lukewarm water on the back of ice tray to pop them out