- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 and a 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 2 and a 1/4 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together baking soda and flour and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add the pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Stir in Fruity Pebbles and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1” balls and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes.