Easy whole30 creamy bacon garlic spaghetti squash bake. Paleo, healthy, and easy to make! Get ready to dig into some seriously delicious and healthy eats…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3-4 cups cooked spaghetti squash see notes on how to cook
- 8 pieces cooked bacon chopped in pieces or bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk be sure to use full-fat canned coconut milk (otherwise, it won’t be thick and creamy). I use Thai Kitchen brand.
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a saucepan whisk together all the ingredients for the cream sauce.
- Heat the sauce on the stove over medium heat.
- Continue whisking the sauce while it cooks for about 5-8 minutes until it thickens.
- In a casserole dish, add the steamed broccoli and bacon to the cooked spaghetti squash.
- Then pour the cream sauce over the casserole.
- Heat in the oven on 400F until warm or save for later.