Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs king crab legs
- 1/2 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1/2 head garlic, about 5 garlic cloves, minced pressed
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, grab yourself a small saucepan.
- On med-low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic (I prefer a press) and LIGHTLY saute.
- Squeeze in the juice of the citrus of choice. If using lemon, squeeze the juice into your hands so that you can remove the seeds with ease.
- Turn the heat to low and let those flavors mesh until the oven is nice and hot. Toss in as much salt (to taste) and a couple of pinches of parsley.
- Then whisk in that olive oil with a fork. Turn off your burner.
- Arrange your tasty crustaceans in a 9×13 baking dish, brushing each leg with the sauce. ***TASTY TIP*** I use an injector to pop a *little* extra UMPH into my crabs.
- Pour any remaining sauce over those puppies. Now toss the pan into the oven on the center rack.
- Bake your crabs for about 25 minutes or so (depending on how thick the legs you have are), brushing the sauce from the bottom of the pan onto the legs every 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a few pinches o’ parsley for garnish.