Deliciously savory, cheesy garlic herb pull apart bread made with organic flour, fresh garlic, parsley and a blend of cheeses. Garlic, Herb, and Cheese Bread Rolls are bursting with amazing savory flavor and are pretty easy to make. They are bound to become a family … Cheesy Garlic Herb Crack Bread is outrageously buttery and cheesy with each pull-apart piece and bursting with fresh herb and garlic flavors.
- 500g plain flour
- 1/2 tablespoon dried yeast granules
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bread improver
- 325ml water at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped continental parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200g Grated Philly and Tasty cheese
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.