In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil. lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the green beans and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon or tongs arrange …
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin, about 3 1/4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
- n a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the green beans and toss to coat.
- Using a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the green beans and arrange them on top of the lemon slices.
- Add the potatoes to the same olive-oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Using a slotted spoon or tongs, arrange the potatoes along with the inside edge of the dish or skillet on top of the green beans.
- Place the chicken in the same bowl with the olive oil mixture and coat thoroughly. Place the chicken, skin-side up, in the dish or skillet.
- Pour any of the remaining olive-oil mixtures over the chicken.
- Roast for 50 minutes. Remove the chicken from the dish or skillet.
- Place the beans and potatoes back in the oven for 10 minutes more or until the potatoes are tender.
- Place a chicken breast on each of 4 serving plates; divide the green beans and potatoes equally. Serve warm.