These cheese bombs are biscuit dough wrapped around cheddar cheese, then topped with garlic herb butter and parmesan and baked to …
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (like the ones by Pillsbury – I used their Texas-style biscuits)
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into 4 pieces each (so you have 12 total)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a baking sheet. Separate each biscuit.
- Place one piece of cheese in the center of each biscuit, pinch the sides around the cheese so it is completely encased by the biscuit dough.
- Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Melt butter. Stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- When biscuits are done baking, brush butter mixture over each biscuit. Serve warm.