The crushed graham cracker and milk chocolate chips combine perfectly together
- 1/2 CUP Butter, room temperature
- 1 CUP Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 CUPS Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 CUP All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 CUP Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Grease pan with cooking say.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Cookies will look slightly underdone but should set up nicely as they cool.