Yum! This is not your average pecan pie. It’s a cross between a carrot cake and a pecan pie. It’s a match made in pie heaven! The crunchy brown sugar and not … . is a creamy, layered chocolate and cream cheese pie in a pecan shortbread crust that is sure to please!
Cook time: 1 Hr Prep time: 20 Min Serves: 6 – 10
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 8 large carrots, cooked and pureed
- 3 large eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 tsp each: ground cloves, ground allspice, ground ginger, ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 can(s) (14-ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- PECAN TOPPING
- 3/4 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 c butter, softened
- 1 1/3 c pecans
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.