What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- 1/4 C. finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 (heaping) C. finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ritz crackers, crushed
- 3 T. BBQ sauce (any kind you like)
How to Make It:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together very well by hand.
- Divide into 4 portions and form into patties (the sirloin does not shrink, so you get really nice thick burgers).
- Place on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour before grilling.
- Fire up the grill to 400 degrees and grill the burgers for 6-7 minutes per side.