Sprinkle with onion, garlic salt, and pepper. Fold foil around cabbage and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes or until tender…
- 1 head cabbage
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices bacon
- Spice mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut cabbage into four wedges.
- Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Spread cut sides with butter.
- Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixtures equally over each wedge.
- Wrap bacon around each wedge.
- Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
- Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice