This easy grilled sweet corn recipe creates perfectly tender, juicy cobs. Mildly spiced with simple seasonings for a flavorful side dish…
- as many ears of corn as you want
- strips of aluminum foil (heavy duty is best)
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey per strip of the aluminum foil strip
- pinch of salt per aluminum foil strip
- Tear off a small strip of aluminum foil, enough to be able to completely cover your corn, and lay it flat.
- Drizzle about 1-1/2 tsp of your favorite honey right down the middle of the strip. A shake of salt or a pinch goes right after that, for each ear of corn.
- Lay your corn cob right on top of the honey and salt and roll it so almost all of the cob has some honey on it.
- If you have some places that don’t have that much honey, don’t panic, it will taste perfect, trust me!!
- Wrap thoroughly, place on grill over indirect heat and grill for about 25 minutes. If you want them more charred, a little longer.
- Remove from grill, have the butter handy and get ready for the compliments!!!