A sweet, warm breakfast idea. Cooked like a grilled cheese, but filled with melted peanut butter and warm bananas…
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 banana, sliced
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place banana slices onto the peanut buttered side of one slice, top with the other slice and press together firmly.
- Fry the sandwich until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.too.