Crispy Hawaiian Garlic Chicken made with a soy garlic sauce and fried jalapeño rings. This is a spicy version of your favorite island takeout! Combine sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil, simmer until the sugar dissolves and the sauce thickens. Set aside. Take some of the cooled sauce and marinate the …This recipe combines the crispy chicken with a garlicky and sticky sauce to produce a better than take out dinner. You will surely love this Crispy Garlic Chicken …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Aloha shoyu, or light soy sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes or sriracha
Chicken & Coating
- 1½ pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium pot, combine sauce ingredients and bring to a boil, then simmer until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside. Taste garlic sauce and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Mix together flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Marinade a little garlic sauce with chicken. Then coat in flour mixture.
- Deep fry chicken until cooked through.
- Shake off excess oil and immediately dip chicken in sauce and place on serving platter.