Many years back, my boyfriend happened to mention in conversation that he used to love the Millionaire Pie that was served at Furr’s Cafeteria in Colorado Springs. Furr’s had closed years ago, but he still remembered the pie. As is my custom, I set out to find a recipe so I could make the pie and surprise him with it some time. Terry was quite thrilled with this version and thought it matched his memory well.
- 2 Ready-Made Graham Cracker Crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Large Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Large Can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 8 oz jar Maraschino Cherries (chopped & drained)
- 1 Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.