Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 Ready-Made Graham Cracker Crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Large Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Large Can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 8 oz jar Maraschino Cherries (chopped & drained)
- 1 Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- Blend together the cream cheese, lemon juice and condensed milk; gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple, cherries and pecans; pour into pie crusts and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.