Ham and Cheese Sliders – Baked juicy ham and Swiss nestled in soft Hawaiian rolls and brushed with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed …
- 2 pkg Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1 pkgdeli sandwich ham
- 12 slice swiss cheese
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp brown or dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- Layer ham and cheese on rolls. Replace tops.
- Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder and mix well.
- Drizzle over rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes. Serve warm or cold.