We absolutely love when we can start the day off right with something nutritious and delicious, so let us tell you all about these yummy cauliflower omelet bites! You cook these in ramekins or in a muffin tin, so you get the cutest little omelets that are already divvied up into the perfect portion size and are easy to grab when you’re running out the door…
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, stems trimmed
- 12 eggs (or a combo of eggs and whites)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh cilantro, chopped, garnish
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease 10-12 ramekins (or muffin tin) with butter or non-stick spray.
- Pulse cauliflower in the food processor until coarsely ground.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl and add 1-2 tablespoons water.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and whisk in cauliflower, cheese, and tomatoes (if using).
- Pour about 1/4 cup egg mixture into each ramekin, place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately or refrigerate, stored in an air-tight container.