The Best Healthy Rolled Oat Cookies Recipes on Yummly | Healthy Oatmeal Cookie, Healthy Rolled Oats Oatmeal Nut Cookies, Healthy …
- 3 large, very ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F, position oven rack in the middle of oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine ripe bananas, cashews, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture is smooth and there are little to no lumps remaining.
- In a bowl, combine oats with dried fruit, sesame seeds, and chopped peanuts, and pour wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Mix together so everything is fully incorporated and combined, then, using a spoon or your hands, begin forming your cookies and transfer them to your baking sheet. Note: you can place them close together since the cookies won’t rise.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges just begin to brown, but centers are still a little squishy.
- Remove from oven, let cool 10 minutes and serve warm (or warmed up in the microwave).