Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1cup unsalted buttersoftened (2 sticks)
- 3/4cup canola oil
- 1cup sugar
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 2large eggs
- 1/2tsp. baking soda
- 1/2tsp. cream of tartar
- 1tsp. sea salt
- 1tsp. vanila extract
- 5 1/2cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour(Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2cups Heath Toffee Barscoarsely chopped
- Cream together butter, canola oil, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Add flour and chopped Heath Toffee Bars and stir with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Press dough into a greased 11×17” jelly-roll style cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Cool completely.
NOTE: If desired, you can sprinkle an additional cup of chopped Heath Toffee Bars on top before baking.