- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (3.9
ounce, each) Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (8
ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (8
ounce) block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside.
- Seal bag shut and place on
- Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs.
- You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- Set aside half of the cookie crumbs for the topping.
- Pour the other half of cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine.
- Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk.
- Cover and place in
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over the cookie crust.
- Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.