My Heavenly Pineapple Angel Food Cake magically mixes up into a light & airy cake – in no time at all. Then it’s topped with whipped cream and coconut…
- 1 (16 ounces) of angel food cake mix.
- 1 (20 ounces) can of crushed pineapple with juice.
- 8 ounces lite non-dairy topping (you can use sweet whipped cream).
- The ½ cup of toasted coconut (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×12 cake pan.
- Mix together the angel food cake mix and crushed pineapple with juice in a large bowl until airy and fluffy.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely before topping with lite or whipped cream and top with the toasted coconut.
- Simple, easy and delicious! I love serving this cake cool, so I put in the freezer until serving time as I use whipped cream. Give it a shot, you will like it.