Oh, look at that! Such pretty bars loaded with all my favorite – chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, walnuts, and shredded coconut. This is a pretty easy, not fussy seven-layer bars that everyone will go crazy over with. This gooey treat is so simple, you can whip this up in a heartbeat. Perfect as a homemade giveaway, gifts for this holiday, and as a dessert. I will unquestionably make this over and over again! These are so good, I have to make a few batches because the kids are crazy in love with these bars. And they brag about this to their friends! The buttery graham crust and layers of all things nice are what makes these bars stand out. So delicious you want to dig straight in!
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins | Additional: 15 mins | Total: 50 mins | Servings: 24 | Yield: 2 dozen bars
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees C.
- Step 2: In a bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix well until evenly moistened. Then, press this in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Step 3: Over the graham cracker crust, pour half a can of the sweetened condensed milk. Then, sprinkle over the semisweet chocolate chips, walnuts, coconut, and white chocolate chips. Press the chocolate, nuts, and coconuts gently into the crust.
- Step 4: And drizzle over the rest of the condensed milk.
- Step 5: Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fragrant and the coconut is golden.
- Step 6: Remove from the oven and completely cool before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 226.7 calories; protein 3.3g 7% DV; carbohydrates 23.9g 8% DV; fat 14.4g 22% DV; cholesterol 16.5mg 6% DV; sodium 93.8mg 4% DV