Chocolate Syrup Brownies are rich, moist, smooth and amazing! Just when you thought homemade brownies couldn’t get any better try making them with chocolate syrup! Another similar recipe is our Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake with hot fudge syrup. I can’t get over how smooth these brownies are. Smooth and rich like the chocolate syrup that is a main ingredient. Mixed with other common ingredients these brownies are SO easy to make at home and have a bakery-quality taste.
* 1/2 cup butter melted in microwave, no subs
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 4 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup flour
* 1 cans Hershey’s syrup 16 ounce
* 1 cup chopped nuts optional
* 3 cups confectioners sugar
* 1/2 cup butter melted, no subs
* 4 tablespoons cocoa
* 4 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 9 x 11 inch pan.
2. After melting butter in microwave, cream sugar and butter together. Add eggs, one at a time and beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla extract.
4. Add flour, mix well.
5. Add Hershey syrup, mix well.
6. Add chopped nuts, if using.
7. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies test done with a toothpick.
8. When the brownies are almost done baking, prepare icing.
9. Bring to boil in the microwave, the butter, cocoa and 1 tablespoon of milk.
10. In a mixing bowl, add confectioners’ sugar. Add the cocoa mixture to the sugar and beat well. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add the rest of the milk. Add enough to get the desired spreading consistency.
11. Let brownies cool about 5-10 minutes. Spread icing on brownies. Sprinkle with some more chopped nuts, if desired. The icing will harden to a fudge-like consistency.
12. Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.
Get Your E-book Now